NOW CASTING FOR “I HATE MY BATH!”
DO YOU HATE YOUR BATHROOM?
A HIT BATHROOM REMODELING SERIES ON THE DIY NETWORK IS BEING PRODUCED BY MAGNETIC PRODUCTIONS IN MINNEAPOLIS. THE SHOW FOCUSES ON FUN, FAST AND CREATIVE WAYS TO MAKEOVER YOUR BATHROOM.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC HOMEOWNERS WHO ARE OPEN TO ‘OUT-OF-THE-BOX’ DESIGN IDEAS, LIVE IN THE METRO AREA (WITHIN 25 MILES OF DOWNTOWN MINNEAPOLIS), AND HAVE A LARGE BATHROOM IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING
- FREE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNER
- RECEIVE $4,000 TOWARDS YOUR PROJECT
- COMPANIES OFTEN PROVIDE GOODS FOR YOUR PROJECT IN EXCHANGE FOR BEING ON THE TELEVISION SHOW
REQUIREMENT OF PARTICPATING
- HOME MUST HAVE AT LEAST ANOTHER HALF BATH
- ESTIMATED FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION: $5000 PLUS, DEPENDING ON PROJECTS.
- YOU MUST HAVE A FLEXIBLE SHCEUDLE TO APPEAR ON CAMERA AT LEAST 3 FULL SHOOT DAYS WITH ADDITIONAL PARTIAL DAYS AS NEEDED
- MUST BE FULL BATH TO BE CONSIDERED.
INTERESTED? PLEASE EMAIL US AT:
BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU LIKE/DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR BATHROOM
- PHOTOS OF YOUR BATHROOM AND A PHOTO OF YOURSELF
- A DAYTIME PHONE, EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOUR CITY OF RESIDENCE
- AN APPROXIMATE BUDGET
HGTV IS COMING TO CAPE COD THIS SUMMER TO SHOOT A NEW SEASON OF ‘GOING YARD’!
May 2012 – Minneapolis -- HGTV is launching the secondseason of their new landscaping makeover series ‘Going Yard’ and several episodes will be shot on Cape Cod this summer. Homeowners selected for the show will receive a dramatic yard makeover at little or no cost.
Each show will end with a fun backyardcelebration such as a birthday or wedding, so the production company is actively looking for people who have really ugly yards, but would love to entertain outdoors.
Projects will take one week and homeowners will be asked to participate at various times throughout the shoot.
Anyone interested should apply immediately. Send photos of the yard, full contact info and a description of the event you’d like to host to: email@example.com